We only accept returns but not exchanges at the moment. Items that are used and/or not in its original condition may be denied a refund. If you have any questions regarding returns/refund, please email us at email@example.com.
A. Defective Products – Defined as damaged, stained, or torn garment.
B. Error in Order Fulfillment – Mistake (s) made by us in picking/packing the correct SKUs/order.
You will be eligible for refund if the above conditions (A or B) are met. (Please note: Initial shipping cost is non-refundable. )
Eligibility for return/refund process may take up to 14 days to evaluate based on our criteria upon receipt of the regarding item(s). Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent electronically following the evaluation process, stating the outcome and whether the item is eligible for a refund.
If you are simply unsatisfied with the item(s) received, you may submit a return request. However, the return shipping costs and any taxes/duties of returning the items will be borne by you. Please note: Upon dispute, we reserve the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
1. Must submit return request within 30 days of receiving your package
2. Returned items should be in their new/original condition - unused, unworn, and unwashed.
3. All packaging including product tags should be in their original conditoin.
4. Complete the return request form (Link here)
5. Upon dispute, YOYUU reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.