For shipments to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, YOYUU’s shipping carriers are SF Express, Lianhaotong Express and HK Post. For other regions, you can select from DHL, UPS, Aramex and TNT.
Where does YOYUU ship to?
The products are available for shipments to all countries.
The product has been shipped, can I still change the shipping address?
Once your products are sent, the mailing address and the recipient information cannot be changed. If the package is not successfully delivered to your original address, it will be returned to YOYUU, and a notification e-mail will be sent to you.
How do I track my package? (Tracking number)
Once the products are shipped out, YOYUU will send a "Shipping Notice" to the e-mail entered in the order information. A tracking number is included in the e-mail. You can track the delivery status by entering the tracking number into the system of the carrier's website.
If you are already a registered member of YOYUU, you can also login to the official website to check your order status.
How is the shipping cost calculated in each region?
The calculation of shipping fee is based on either the volumetric/dimensional weight or the actual shipping weight (in KG), whichever is heavier.
The formula of the volumetric (or dimensional) weight is shown as follows:
Product (with the packaging): Length x Width x Height (cm) ÷ 5000
Product prices and shipping rates on the YOYUU website are in USD. The actual total amount charged to your account is subject to the exchange rate of the day. It is recommended that you check with your credit card issuing bank regarding the exchange rate.
(1) Each country has its own tariff regulations. When a product arrives at the importing country, import duties are levied in accordance with the product type and declared value. Potential tariffs being levied after the product is sent out is unrelated to the shipping method (Packages sent through DHL, UPS or other airmails can all possibly be charged).
(2) Customs at various locations may conduct random inspections of packages and determine whether the products are subject to tariff in accordance with the local regulations on import duties to collect a certain amount of taxes from the recipients.
(3) YOYUU will submit the customs declaration based on the actual value of the product.
(4) Each country may determine whether custom duties and consumption taxes need to be collected in accordance with the import tariff regulations. If packages are taken for random inspection, the recipient of the packages may be asked to provide further information and be responsible for additional fees. If the recipient is not willing to accept the package, the related fees or losses from the disposal and return of packages should be borne by the person who places the order.
(5) For sales to Taiwan. Our invoice and packing list is considered proof of purchase, no additional GUI will be issued.